Project Minima:

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Who Wears Short Shorts?


artwork by Pipilotti Rist.
Found some old yoga shorts that still fit, but no-way-am-I-gonna-wear-them-as-is.  So I used them as a basis for some sheer capri pants instead.  Yea, and I'll wear those...conditionally.  Like with a long tunic top, a dress, or skirt, or something else that's sheer.

I flat-felled the side seams because of the potential for raveling, but more for the look, and added some tucks going horizontally around knee length.

Still wondering if I might want to add another couple inches to the bottom...guess I'll wait and see.


*Also check out Clothes Collages: BLACK & WHITE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pao,
    Thanks for your nice comment. I haven't found many others out there dedicated to less consumption either. I used to read TGAAD
    http://www.thegreatamericanappareldiet.com/
    but I don't think people are posting on that site anymore. I'm glad your project seems to be going strong!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out the Great American Apparel Diet site. It looked cool, too bad they're not continuing with it. Thanks for the info and for listing Project Minima on Thrifted Shift! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete