Project Minima:

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

This is My Studio in Chaos

painting by Joaquin Mateo.
May Day, May Day.  This is the state of my studio, dressing room, supply area... I have decided this last month of my year long commitment called Project Minima shall be ___________!  I'm at a loss for words.

Cleaning, organizing, sorting it out, re-organizing, re-structuring, re-thinking, re-planning, making it work, etc., etc., etc.  I can't continue to ignore

 the mess I'm in.  yuck, yuck, yuck.  I love organizing, but I procrastinate like the devil in getting going.  So I have to do what I have to do to do it.  yep.  That means tricking myself into it.  Set up little games about it, rules and such.  Like 15 minutes a day.  No more refashioning until I've done my time.  Post about it to keep me honest.  oh man.  and have a deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment