Project Minima:

Monday, October 17, 2016

Arrest Me Red Moto Jacket

~ with my granny dress ~

I'm in my True Love's studio in front of his many works in progress.  A fabulous backdrop for my RED faux moto jacket, wouldn't you say?    The jacket is made from Marcy Tilton's Vogue 8795 with a few modifications.   I just added zippered pockets and lengthened it by several inches.



 
~ and now I'm swinging it ~

in the school playground a few doors down from my house.  You know, where I was standing at the Girl's Entrance the other day...


~ looking good unzipped too ~

They have that weird-o shredded tire rubber ground covering so no kid gets hurt.  

And you bounce when you walk across it, like doink-a-doink-a-doink, yeah.



~ while the ole Docs always look groovy ~


Off to Patti and the Visibles at Not Dead Yet Style, then Catherine's I Will Wear What I Like and Cherie's Shoe and Tell when they go live.   Hope to see you there!



6 comments:

  1. Super-duper red zip jacket, Pao, and the Docs are for sure groovy. They didn't have rubber floors when we were kids - we had skinned knees : >

    xo
    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - red can be so fun. Really like your mods to the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can never go wrong with a yummy red jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fabric with that jacket. Reminds me to wear the red shoes with the red rainjacket tomorrow. Red! Damn it, red! Why?
    So I don't get run over in the crosswalks....

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! what a color! BAM!!!
    together with the light dress and that cool docs it makes for a good mood on a rainy autumn day! :-)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those bouncy rubber playground mat thingies!

    ReplyDelete