Project Minima:

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Tina Givens in Linen and Mesh, Yes

on MeMadeMay'18, Day 23

~ front view ~

Here I am wearing 3 different Tina Givens pattern makes.   For the light-weight woven pale green plaid linen top I used her Luella pattern.  I omitted the ruffle on Luella.  Using the same fabric, I used her Oprah pants pattern.  And the floral stretch mesh was made into an under tunic from her Tessa pattern.  That was made my own way as I went along.




~ back ~

You can see why I left on the ruffle.  The top was long enough as is.


~ and in-between ~

Everything is made quite large, as is my want.  I always like to err on that side rather than too small.  But I make do no matter what.

That's the workout wear for today.  And it was an absolutely beautiful May Day...finally.



~ shoes not from ebay! ~

I almost forgot.  These are ages old and still look good.  I believe I got them from Payless?!  The brand is Predictions and they are a pale peachy color leather and suede in real life, with avocado elastic crisscross strips.

And that's that.


6 comments:

  1. That looks wonderfully light and airy to wear. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is and seemed just the thing for that May day.

      Delete
  2. The flowered ruffle peeking out from the front makes the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's boring as all get out without it.

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love the shape of the low-backed top, as well as the fabric choices all over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Radostin, It's one of my favorite things to wear in the good ole summer time. It's like nothing.

      Delete